Theology Thursday – Understanding the Big Picture
I also used this ‘Old Testament in 8 Minutes’ video during the session.
We all need help to read the Bible, and these are some of the places you can get some good help:
- E100 Bible Reading Challenge: The overall story of the Bible in 100 readings
- WordLive: Daily readings and explanations and prayers
- The Bible Project: Brilliant videos that introduce books of the Bible and themes
- Bible Maps: Maps that deal with every era in the Bible
- Biblical Studies: A massive collection of theological articles on every topic under the sun
- The New Testament Gateway: Brilliant collection of New Testament resources
Next Thursday (24th November), we will be looking at how you can make sense of passages – are they literally true, are they for all time, are they culturally conditional, how can you tell?
Do come along and join us, if you are able.